I'm not making resolutions this year. Instead, I will follow the guidance learned in Ninja Writers over the holidays. I have GOALS for the new year, as well as a projected five-year plan for my life.
* Publish two more Church of Go novels: The Day Ted Williams Came to Town is about a newcomer to Ellison whose purpose is to graduate from high school to resume his city life exploits from the previous year. Ted is not aware of the restorative pull of the little town of Ellison. Sam(son) and (De)Lila is the tale of two high school juniors destined to be together regardless of their seemingly different lifestyles. A fluky summer school assignment teaches Sam and Delila the meaning of family and the importance of faith.
* Lady With the Cane https://www.ladywiththecane.com/plans to begin writing for an online blog post called Medium. More about that later.
* It's time to start treating my writing as a business; therefore next week this author is getting serious about uncomfortable stuff like marketing, banking, website construction, and online publishing. Ph, and e-mail lists and newsletter distribution. (Oh, yes, this gal is plumb full of anxiety right about now.)
* I will be more loyal to my physical health by visiting MS Gym and/or Body Groov Daily Workout online at least every other day.
* Inspired by the teachings of Alexandra Torre and Inkers Con, I am reintroducing my first novels on KDP Amazon for rerelease.
My reading goal is to read 100 books and post reviews on Good Reads in 2021.
But, for today I am letting the MonSter have its time. I ran out of my Walking Drug on New Year's Eve and due to the insurance (from PEIA to Humana) cross-over holiday, I will not receive another order until this Wednesday; therefore, my hands are not functioning as they should, my feet are curled, my mouth is slightly drawn, and I'm just not up to par right now. For any naysayers out there, Ampyra (or it's generic counterpart) DOES work and not just for walking.
Gonna take a break for today.
Have a good one,
Lisa, The Lady with the Cane